Saturday, December 7, 2013

SHOPPING THERAPY: Online Release of the Naked 3 Palette

SOURCE:  Sephora.com
It has certainly been a while since I blogged, but I wanted to send a quick note to all makeup addicts out there that Urban Decay has released its latest edition of its every popular Naked Palette online! The Naked 3 palette is expected to be available in stores on December 12, 2013, but Urban Decay has decided to start online sales of the Naked 3 palette prior to its slated in-store release.

The Naked 3 palette is available online now at Sephora.com and Ulta.com. It is already sold out on UrbanDecay.com. Sephora limits your purchases of the palette to two palettes per order, which is perfect as I picked up one for myself (of course!) and my friend for Christmas.

The Naked 3 palette debuts 12 rose-hued neutrals in a range of shades from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with red micro-glitter and in matte, pearl, and glimmering metallic finishes. The shades are as follows (from lightest to darkest):

  • Strange (pale neutral pink matte satin)
  • Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter)
  • Burnout (light pinky peach satin)
  • Limit (light dusty rose matte)
  • Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter)
  • Trick (light metallic pinky copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle)
  • Nooner (medium pinky brown matte)
  • Liar (medium mauve shimmer)
  • Factory (pinky brown satin)
  • Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift)
  • Darkside (deep taupe mauve satin)
  • Blackheart (smoky black matte with rose red micro-sparkle)

I am so excited about this new palette as I absolutely love my original Naked and Naked 2 palettes. I brought my original Naked palette with me when I traveled to Japan, San Francisco, Scandinavia and Russia, and the Pacific Northwest. That palette has traveled more miles than any other eye shadow palette I have in my makeup collection.

So, get your credit cards ready and get yours today because I imagine the Naked 3 palette will go out like hotcakes! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment