Monday, April 11, 2011

RAVE FAVE: Boutique 9 "Kyle" Pump

SOURCE:  Nordstrom
By looking at my previous Rave Fave posts on shoes, I noticed that I have many pairs of black pumps, but honestly, I don't think a gal can have too many.  My Boutique 9 "Kyle" pumps in black suede are one of my all-time favorite black pumps.

These are dressy pumps with a pointed closed toe and all over diamond-shaped quilting detail, which make them perfect for day or evening.  Each shoes has a corset-laced side decoration with grommet accents that add a twist to this otherwise basic pump.  The lower cut vamp allows for a more comfortable fit, especially if you have a wider foot like mine.  I also appreciate the soft faux leather lining that cushions the faux leather topped insole for further comfort.  This pump has a 3-1/2 inch matching leather wrapped high heel with stitching accents.

I found these pumps a couple of years ago while browsing around the shoe racks at Nordstrom Rack.  Doesn't that always happen when you aren't looking for anything in particular?  It was like finding a pot of gold.  These shoes fit me perfectly and were the right price, so how could I refuse?  I wear these pumps usually for work and they match well with skirts, dresses, and pants.  They are very versatile, which is a great and valuable feature.  Thus, my Boutique 9 "Kyle" pumps are my Rave Fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment