Saturday, November 26, 2011

SHOPPING THERAPY: Clarks "Ruby Diamond Booties"

SOURCE:  ShopStyle.com
My Black Friday shopping bled over to Saturday today.  While I was shopping at Macy's yesterday, I found TWO pairs of shoes that I wanted.  I know, I really do not need more pairs of black shoes, but I honestly can't help myself sometimes.  The first pair was the BCBGirls "Ariel" peep toe pump, which I blogged about yesterday, and the other was this super cute bootie.

While I was trying on shoes, the lovely and helpful Macy's sales associate admitted to me that these booties from Clarks was part of the store's morning specials.  She explained that if I bought these shoes that afternoon, it would be on sale for $79, but if I came back on Saturday before 1:00 pm, I would get these shoes for $48!  For that discount, it was totally worth coming back down to Downtown Macy's the next day for a great deal!  She even placed my shoes on hold for me!  Thanks!

Clark's "Ruby Diamond Booties" are suede low ankle booties with shoe string laces and a 2-1/4 inch chunky heel.  The OrthoLite footbed provides extreme comfort and Ultra-Flexible Bendables TPR outsole conforms to your gait, which creates a comfortable and stylish walking shoe.  These shoes are great for traveling and wearing with slacks or a comfortable pair of jeans.  I am planning on tossing my other mid-calf boots and replacing them with this pretty pair!

The original price for these shoes is $120, but today's morning special value deal was $48, which with tax brings the grand total to $50.26.  I saved $72!  What a steal and totally worth me fighting the crowds again.

No comments:

Post a Comment