Monday, February 28, 2011

SHOPPING THERAPY: Enzo Angiolini 'Mielee' Pump

I fully acknowledge that I don't need anymore pairs of shoes.  I already have a ton of black pumps, so I wasn't in the market for another pair.  But, that obviously didn't stop me from perusing through the shoes aisle at Nordstrom Rack.  What hurt could a little browsing do?  Browsing is free, right?

Wrong!  Browsing is free until you find an item that you like.  Before you know it, you come up with every excuse in the book to justify why you need ANOTHER pair of black pumps.  These are the reasons that I came up with:
  • I need a new pair of patent leather pumps because the ones I have at home are worn down and scuffed;
  • The cute embellishment at the toe dresses up even the most austere outfit;
  • The shoes are so comfortable that I will be able to easily schlep around Downtown in these; and
  • The price is so reasonable, especially compared to the original dollar amount!
I broke down and bought these cute pair of pumps and never looked back.  I know I made a good purchase when I don't experience any buyer's remorse and with these shoes, I didn't even experience a tinge.  These shoes are comfortable and the dainty bow ruffled top adds just a little something to your outfit as well as distract your toes if you haven't had the time (or too lazy like me) to give yourself a pedicure yet.  The stiletto heel is about 3-1/2" high with a roomy peep toe opening in the front for better comfort.

The best part of this purchase was the price.  This pair was refinished and sold at Nordstrom Rack, so the original price at Nordstrom is $89.95 while the Nordstrom Rack price was $39.97!  WOOHOO!  Such a great shoe at such a great deal.  I am usually not that lucky when I go to Nordstrom Rack, so I had to share (okay...show-off) my great find!

No comments:

Post a Comment