Monday, March 7, 2011

BEAUTY REVIEW: Fresh Eau de Parfum in Pink Jasmine

I don't normally wear perfume on a daily basis.  Going to the fragrance counter at the department store or places like Sephora overwhelm me.  After testing two to three scents, they all start to smell alike and I have a difficult time deciding which one to purchase.  I hate those magazine fragrance inserts with the paper flap that is supposed to allow the reader to test the fragrance out.  Those things are never accurate (smells like perfumed paper and glue) and ends up giving me a headache.  So, I usually forego the perfume and hope that my daily shower and antiperspirant will combat any odors...yikes.

I got a free bottle of Fresh Eau de Parfum in Pink Jasmine in a swag bag from an event my friend helped organize.  She had a ton of fragrances already and gave it me to try--not because she thought I was stink (at least I hope not!), but because she knew that I was looking for a fragrance without all the hassle of shopping for one.

Since I don't normally wear perfume, I kept on forgetting to dab myself in the morning.  One evening as I was getting ready to leave for date night, I remembered I had this and gave it try.  It smelled wonderful and my boyfriend liked it too!

Fresh's Pink Jasmine is described on the Fresh website as:
  • Top:  Red Orange, Freesia, and Spring Lilac
  • Heart:  Magnolia, Peony, Fresh Jasmine, and Tiare Flower
  • Base:  Previous Woods, Velvety Peach Skin, and Marshmallow
It smells so fresh and clean without being too floral or fruity in scent.  I prefer clean scents over smelling like a flower shop or a fruit basket.  Just a dab goes a long way so I use it sparingly as not to kill my co-workers or loved ones...that is if I remember to use it!  I'm learning...  One of my favorites now that I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment