Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BEAUTY REVIEW: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner in Carbon Black

SOURCE:  Drugstore.com
Here's another quick beauty review as I am just exhausted tonight and ready for bed.  I admit that one of my must-have makeup products is eyeliner.  I have rather small Asian eyes, so without eyeliner, my eyes look tiny.  On the same token, I have to be careful that I don't use too much eyeliner, so that my eyes appear even smaller.

Another problem I have with my eyes is smudging.  Whether it is eyeliner, mascara, or eye shadow, if it's not waterproof or fortified with a primer, the product will smudge and I end up looking like a raccoon by lunch time.  Thus, finding a really good eyeliner that stays put on my eyes is difficult for me.

I prefer lining my eyes with a felt tip liner because I feel like I have more control rather than with a liner brush.  Furthermore, my liner tends to smudge even more with a pencil liner and I don't have to keep sharpening the pencil.  I was really hard pressed to find a good felt tip liner when Maybelline discontinued the felt tip liner I used to use in "Slate."  That was the only grey drugstore felt tip liquid eyeliner I could find at the time.

I was almost ready to panic until I found the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner in Carbon Black.  My Maybelline liner at home was down to its last few applications.  I was getting desperate, so I bought it at full price and crossed my fingers that it would work out for me.

It did!  I honestly admit that this is my Holy Grail eyeliner.  It doesn't smudge (even my favorite discontinued Maybelline felt tip liner smudged a little) and it goes on smooth and pigmented.  The felt tip applicator enables me to create thick dramatic cat eyes or think lines to enhance my lashes.  It is long lasting and I rarely have to touch up my eyeliner during the day.  Seriously, this is it.  I am done searching for felt tip liquid eyeliners now that I have this Lineur Intense liner!

No comments:

Post a Comment