Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PIC PICK: Backyard Finds

Using the zoom lens on my new camera
I got a new camera for my birthday!  It's a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS digital camera with 12.1 megapixels and a 12x optical zoom.  I loved my old Canon digital camera, but was looking for something that could take better pictures, especially in low lit settings or close-ups.  I love my new camera because it handles these conditions perfectly, but offers even more features, plus HD video!  Thus, I couldn't wait to try it and have been snapping away every since I got it.  I am getting to know my new friend.

This is a picture of a flower that I found in the backyard of my boyfriend's family's house.  I don't know what kind of flower it is, but it caught instantly caught my eye.  What's the big deal about this picture?  I took it from the deck area above using the optical zoom feature on my camera.  Pretty good, huh?  I think so!  Did I mention how much I love my new camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment