Thursday, December 22, 2011

PIC PICK: Hoops

UH vs. UC Davis at the Stan Sheriff Arena on December 11, 2011
After the University of Hawaii Football season ended earlier this month, I packed away my tailgating supplies and got ready for UH Men's Basketball.  I have to admit that I like watching hoops more than football sometimes because the games are shorter and the Stan Sheriff Arena is closer to where I live.  After a rather disappointing football season, many UH sports fans are also looking forward to seeing some more wins rather losses and are hoping that this year's basketball team will secure a winning season.

A couple of weeks ago, I finally attended my first basketball game of the season and brought my new camera!  Here's a picture that I took using the miniature effect on my camera.  Pretty cool, huh?  GO BOWS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment