Thursday, December 8, 2011

SHOPPING THERAPY: Blingy Hair Bows

Pair of bow hair clips from Hello Beautiful
I know...Christmas is the season of giving when we all flock to the stores to buy something nice for someone on our Christmas list.  So, I did just that today.  In fact, I bought something for my mom and all four of the secretaries in my office.  That's five Christmas presents all together, so surely in the spirit of giving, it is only fair that I can give to myself too, right?

As the lovely ladies at Hello Beautiful were wrapping all of my Christmas presents for me (thank you!), I perused their large selection of jewelry and hair ornaments.  I am starting to collect a lot of hair clips, bows, and pins lately.  Hair ornaments are just so cute and cheerful.

I found all sorts of shiny and sparkling hair clips, combs, and pins as well as super cute headbands with glittery studs or colorful feathers.  I found these two bow hair clips for $6 each.  The black bow is adorned with shiny silver studs while the white is decorated with white iridescent studs.  Both are fastened by an alligator clip on the back and can be worn on the side or back of the head.  The store had other colors too, but I thought white and black were the most versatile.

I already wore the black one tonight at dinner.  I thought they were perfect for the holidays and can be worn all year young during the day for extra charm and at night for a little pizazz.  Happy Holidays to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment