Saturday, December 17, 2011

BEAUTY REVIEW: Revlon Ceramic Wet and Dry Hair Straightener and Curling Iron

SOURCE:  Folica.com
I was trying to figure out what to blog about today and nothing came to my mind.  I didn't feel like doing a review on makeup, although I did buy two Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzers today at the drugstore in "Princess" and "Goddess," but I didn't think that was enough to warrant a haul post.  Nothing popped into my head that spurred a ramble post, so basically, I was stuck.  I decided to quickly scan my bedroom and write about the first thing that caught my eye.  POOF!  I spotted my straightener and curling iron.  I should've taken a picture of my actual hot tool, but in the interest of time, I found this picture online that was the closest to mine minus the wet and dry feature.

I have to say that this is my favorite hot styling tool because it does an excellent job at straightening my hair without damaging it.  My hair comes silky and smooth and can be used on wet or dry hair with a flip of a switch.  I have to admit though that I haven't used the dryer feature on my tool.

For the curling iron feature, simply lock the barrel and use the curling iron clip to grip onto your hair.  The ceramic barrel is smooth to allow you to twist the segments of your hair around it.  However, I find that the clip does not hold my hair segments tight enough against the barrel in order for me to achieve tighter curls rather than waves.  Thus, I use the flat iron feature far more than the curling iron.

This hot tool comes with cool tips to make it easier for you clamp and pull the tool through your hair and heats up pretty fast.  The swivel cord prevents the cord from getting tangled and knotted while the auto shutoff saves you from the all day worry of whether you remembered to turn off you curling iron.  This is a great tool to travel with because you just need to bring one tool rather than two and saves space in your suitcase!  I highly recommend this hot styling tool and so glad that I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment