Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SHOPPING THERAPY: Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Trios

Wet n Wild Coloricon Trios

I went to the drugstore during my lunch break with a list of items in hand.  When I am at Downtown Longs, I make it a point to strictly stick to the list.  The whole plan of execution is quickly find the items on the list, stand in line at the checkout, pay, and then get the heck out of there.  Downtown Longs is a complete circus during lunch time.  For the sake of my sanity, I try to spend the least time as possible in that store.

Today's trip to the Longs was no different.  I diligently gathered the items on my list.  Trash bags, contact lens cleaner and solution, and Airborne.  All the items on my list were on sale, including Maybelline cosmetics with a 30% off discount.  As I made my way down the cosmetic aisle to the Maybelline shelves, I noticed that the Wet n Wild section had a bunch of new eye shadow trios!

I am a big fan of the Wet n Wild Coloricon series and have the eye shadow trios, singles, and six color palettes, blushes, and bronzers.  I still want to get my hands on the eight color eye shadow palette, but heard that those are only sold at Walgreens.  The Walgreens closest to my house lacks parking, which is the biggest reason why I don't go there.

I ended up picking to two new Wet n Wild Coloricon trios in "I'm Getting Sunburned" (trio on the left) and "Silent Treatment" (trio on the right).  I am most excited to try "Silent Treatment" with taupe eyelid shade and deep brown shade with sparkles for the crease.  I can see myself using this trio for a day or night time look.  Both trios look like they are shimmery shades, especially "I'm Getting Sunburned" with its golden shimmery eyelid shade.  I am a little hesitant about the bright pink shade for the brow bone.  I guess I can't diss it until I try it.  I can't wait!

By the way, I ended up buying the Wet n Wild trios at regular price and nothing from Maybelline.  I'll do a Beauty Review on my new purchases soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment