Saturday, December 24, 2011

RAMBLE: Christmas Tidings

SOURCE:  Google

It's Christmas Eve and it's almost midnight.  Now that I am an adult, Christmas is different for me than what it used to be when I was a kid.  I remember being so excited about Christmas...the Christams decorations, Christmas cookies, Christmas trees, Christmas shopping, and of course...the CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! Now, Christmas means shopping lists, mall chaos, traffic, headaches, and overspending.  Oh, how I wish I could I go back in time when things were brighter, shinier, and more exciting.

However, now that I am older, I appreciate Christmas on a different level.  I see it as a time for families to come together again, to wish each other peace and happiness, and let bygones be bygones.  It's more than the presents and the commercial market strategies.  This season, I am thankful for my family and friends, for finding new opportunities, and appreciating the opportunities that I currently have.  Those are valuables in my life that you can't place a price tag on, or never return, exchange, or refund.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment